1. The Jellyfish can operate normally in the temperature of 0ºC–30ºC and relative humidity of 0%–65%. Please make sure the environment is well-ventilated.
2. Do not place the Jellyfish in direct sunlight or near chemicals. Make sure the temperature and humidity of the environment are in the optimized level
3. Unplug the power cord and all the connected cables before cleaning. Wipe the Jellyfish with a dry towel. Do not use chemicals or aerosol to clean the Jellyfish.
4. Do not place any objects on the Jellyfish during normal system operations and to avoid overheat.
5. Use the flat head screws in the product package to lock the hard disk drives in the Jellyfish when installing the hard drives for proper operation.
6. Do not place the Jellyfish near any liquid.
7. Do not place the Jellyfish on any uneven surface to avoid falling off and damage.
8. Make sure the voltage is correct in your location when using the Jellyfish. If unsure, please contact the distributor or the local power supply company.
9. Do not place any object on the power cord.
10. Warning: Do NOT touch the fan inside the system to avoid serious injuries.