Kyno for Jellyfish is a media asset manager that helps make your life (and your team's lives) easier. Here is how to set it up.
Note: Before you start, contact Lumaforge Support to get your unique license key credentials. To be eligible for Kyno for Jellyfish, you will need to have a current Support Plan.
1. Make sure the Jellyfish is updated to the latest version of Jellyfish Manager. (1.1.0 or later)
2. Verify that the Jellyfish system date and time are correct.
3. Each Jellyfish will have a License Key and a Secret Key assigned.
4. To activate Kyno, the user needs to enter those credentials as well as one email address which will be associated with the account in Jellyfish Manager -> Advanced -> Jellyfish Media Management -> Kyno - Manage License
5. For each workstation that needs Kyno, download Kyno for Jellyfish:
7. Launch Kyno for Jellyfish, mark the checkbox to agree to the terms and then click Activate.