NOTE: The step by step directions below are based on the assumption that you have already created proxies for your media files remotely or on-site using Jellyfish Media Engine.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020
- Please make sure your Jellyfish Remote Access is configured properly and that your admin has given you proper permissions for the shares that you will be working off of.
- Mount the Shares from the Jellyfish Connect App
- Launch Adobe Premiere 2020 and create or open a Project or Production.
- Navigate to Media Browser and Import the camera raw footage into your project.
5. In your bin, select all the camera raw and right click and select “Proxy” > “Attach Proxies”
6. Using Adobe’s file finder pop up menu. Click Attach.
7. Adobe will automatically find the Proxies folder in the subdirectory of your raw camera files. Click into the folder and Click “OK”
8. Your Media Engine generated proxies will be linked up with your camera raw files and you can enable proxy editing by clicking on “toggle proxies button”
9. Happy remote editing.
10. Once you are ready to go online with your edit. Click the “toggle proxies” to go back to the original format and export your project.
11. You can also save your project and have a team member elsewhere finish the project for you.