Learn how to connect your Jellyfish to a switch for network or internet connectivity.
If you are looking to get Jellyfish Remote Access up and running, connecting your Jellyfish to the internet is the first step. Please follow the instructions below:
- Connect one of the ports of the Jellyfish to your switch (sometimes a plug in the wall might be leading to that). Jellyfish ports are always counted from top to bottom and left to right.
- Log into Jellyfish Manager and go to the Networks page.
- Select the port you connected to the Jellyfish (ex. Port 1).
- Set the MTU to 1500.
- Toggle on the DHCP button.
- Click the checkmark in the top right corner to save.
- Refresh the page.
- The Jellyfish port will now have an automatically assigned IP address.